[TL-Directors] FW: ATALM receives $1.55 million to support the Going Home Fund: Returning Material Culture to Native Communities

MAURER Jennifer L * SLO jennifer.maurer at slo.oregon.gov
Thu May 30 11:23:44 PDT 2024

Hi,

I'm sharing about the Going Home Fund<https://www.atalm.org/programs/current-programs/going-home-returning-material-culture-to-native-communities/> in case you may be interested in the project. Please see the email below from the Association of Tribal Archives, Libraries, & Museums. Here's how<https://www.atalm.org/about-atalm/mailing-list/> to get on their mailing list.

Thanks,
Jen

Jen Maurer, MLS (she/her)
School Library Consultant, State Library of Oregon
jennifer.maurer at slo.oregon.gov<mailto:jennifer.maurer at slo.oregon.gov> | 971-375-3540 | https://www.oregon.gov/library/libraries