[Treasury-News] Date change for next Cash Management Forum

COY, Brady T Brady.COY at ost.state.or.us
Wed Feb 18 07:28:57 PST 2009

Attention Agencies!

We have changed the date for our next Cash Management Forum from March 3rd to  April 14th   1:30 to 3:30.  The focus of the forum will be Merchant Card Best Practices, and Office of the State Treasurer's PCI Risk Assessment: Requirements for June 30, 2009 Reporting.

 An agenda will be included in our March Cash Management Newsletter. Please contact Rhonda Bachmann (503) 378-8256 or Sharon Prentice (503) 373-7312 with any questions.