[Treasury-News] Agenda for upcoming Oregon State Treasury Cash Management Forum

COY, Brady T Brady.COY at ost.state.or.us
Thu Mar 19 15:28:46 PDT 2009

Oregon State Treasury
Agency Credit/Debit Card Forum
April 14, 2009 1:30 - 3:30
Labor and Industries Building
Room 260
Agenda

Credit and Debit Cards
U.S. Bank will present information on the following topics: 1:30 to 2:30
*       Credit and Debit Card Best Practices
o       Over the Counter
o       Mail Order/Telephone Order
o       Online
*       Credit Card Program Participants
o       Who are they?
o       What are they responsible for?
*       Credit Card Industry Trends

Treasury's PCI Risk Assessment Tool:  2:30 to 2:45
*       Lessons Learned from the First Year
*       Changes between the first year's and the current version that reflects version1.2 of the PCI DSS
*       June 30, 2009 Reporting Deadline

Discussion Panel:  2:45 to 3:15
The discussion will focus on PCI DSS.  Representatives from the state, U.S. Bank, and Coalfire will lead the discussion, and will be happy to answer your PCI questions.

To help the panel provide useful information, we are requesting that you send any PCI and/or Credit/Debit card questions in advance of the forum.  We will also open the floor up for additional questions from agency participants during the discussion.

Sign up today and send your PCI DSS and credit/debit card questions for our Discussion Panel to:
Rhonda.bachmann at state.or.us<mailto:Rhonda.bachmann at state.or.us>.
  Please include the following in your e-mail:
Agency Name
Name of Attendee(s)
Attendee e-mail address