[Treasury-News] September Cash Management Forum -- Change of Date!!!

COY, Brady T Brady.COY at ost.state.or.us
Mon Aug 24 10:53:09 PDT 2009

NOTICE:  DATE CHANGE!!
Due to a number of scheduling conflicts, the September 15th – Cash Management Forum - Ecommerce – has been cancelled and rescheduled for Tuesday, December 15th , 1:30pm  - 3:30pm , in Room 260 of the Labor and Industries Building.

Please update your calendars accordingly.  We will send out reminders and an agenda for the December forum.  Reminders will be included in the upcoming Cash Management Newsletter.

We look forward to seeing you in December!