[Afscme] Get tickets to Brett Goldstein 2024 comedy tour

indra once indraonce1994 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 10:23:01 PST 2023

*https://survey.typeform.com/to/Ck5qygue
<https://survey.typeform.com/to/Ck5qygue>Vivid Seats is the New York Post’s
official ticketing partner. We may receive revenue from this partnership
for sharing this content and/or when you make a purchase.*

America can’t get enough of Brett Goldstein.

Goldstein, known for his irascible character Roy Kent on Apple TV’s “Ted
Lasso,” just added 14 stand-up shows in U.S. and Canada to his 2024
calendar as part of his ongoing ‘Second Best Night Of Your Life Tour.’

“There will be swears,” the two-time Emmy winner shared in an Instagram
announcement post.

This time around, he’ll hit major cities like Philadelphia, New Orleans,
Las Vegas, Milwaukee and Phoenix from January through May.

Plus, Goldstein will headline a pair of shows at Los Angeles’ upcoming
Netflix Is A Joke Festival on Saturday, May 4 with Mae Martin and then a
solo gig on Friday, May 10.

And if you’re wondering how much tickets will cost you to see Roy Kent
live, we’re here to let you know they’re not exactly cheap.

At the time of publication, our team found some seats going for as low as
$57 before fees on Vivid Seats.

However, that price is a bit of an outlier. Other show have tickets
starting anywhere from $70 to $230 before fees.

https://survey.typeform.com/to/Ck5qygue
https://survey.typeform.com/to/xcymH5Em
https://survey.typeform.com/to/CXvEk2Di
https://m.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.122108013956143692