[Bio_fit] GIS in Action Conference reminder

SMITH Cy * DAS Cy.SMITH at oregon.gov
Tue Apr 13 20:04:51 PDT 2021

Hi folks, I would like to encourage you to participate in the upcoming GIS in Action conference<https://orurisa.org/resources/EmailTemplates/Conference%20Last%20Call/index_preview.html> next week.  The conference committee has put together a great program.  It's very inexpensive and organized well so that you can participate for discreet blocks of time during each day.  This is our state GIS conference and your participation is essential to make the conference successful for everyone.  Hope to 'see' you all there!

cy

[cid:image001.png at 01D5751C.F5818D60]
Cy Smith, GISP
Enterprise Information Services
Data Governance and Transparency|Geospatial Enterprise Office
(503)378-6066, http://gis.oregon.gov
"Ensuring user-friendly, reliable and secure state technology systems that serve Oregonians."