[Bio_fit] Fall Framework Forum Presentations and Update

SMITH Rachel L * DAS Rachel.L.SMITH at das.oregon.gov
Mon Nov 7 08:02:30 PST 2022

Hi all.

We've posted all of the Fall Framework Forum presentations on our ftp site. Here is the link:  https://ftp.gis.oregon.gov/framework/ZZ_SHARE/MINUTES/FIT/FORUMS/27th_FW_Forum_Oct2022/
You can also find this link and information about future forums on our Framework Forum web page<https://www.oregon.gov/geo/Pages/forums.aspx>.

We expect to hire a new Geospatial Data Governance Coordinator, commonly known as the Framework Coordinator, in the next couple of weeks. This person will begin the work to plan for our Spring Forum. We hope to see you all again in person in a few months.

Special thanks to Willow Crum for all of the forum coordination activities that made the Fall Forum a success!!

Finally, as mentioned at the Forum, we will be working over the next 6 months to create new Framework Theme web pages within the new GEOHub.  There will be quite a bit of transition with our office web site along with the building of the GEOHub.  We hope to be able to showcase all of this work at the Spring Forum.

Rachel

[cid:image001.png at 01D8F27B.928CA660]
Rachel L. Smith
Geographic Information Officer | Deputy Chief Data Officer
Office of Data Governance and Transparency
Cell: (503) 877-7221
M-TH: 6:30am - 3pm.  Friday: 5am - 1:30pm.
"Ensuring user-friendly, reliable and secure state technology systems that serve Oregonians."