[Bio_fit] Framework Bioscience Meeting Availability

FOLTZ Melissa * DAS Melissa.FOLTZ at das.oregon.gov
Wed Jan 31 11:40:57 PST 2024

Good afternoon, I'd like to set up a check-in with the Bioscience FIT to provide an update on the Framework Program, brainstorm ideas for finding a FIT Lead, and discuss potential standard updates needed.

Please submit your availability by end of week if possible so we can get the meeting on calendars.  I'm currently looking at getting the meeting scheduled for the last 2 weeks of February.

Please visit https://www.when2meet.com/?23446973-ku1IW to let me know when you're available.

[Enterprise Information Services logo]
Melissa Foltz
Geospatial Data Governance Coordinator
Enterprise Information Services
Data Governance and Transparency
Cell: (971) 375-6986
"Ensuring accessible, reliable and secure state technology systems that serve Oregonians."