[Bio_fit] Approaching Deadlines for Framework Forum

FOLTZ Melissa * DAS Melissa.FOLTZ at das.oregon.gov
Tue Apr 2 14:55:55 PDT 2024

All-

It looks like the registration link is not working correctly in my previous email, the table with links have been updated below.

Deadline
Link
Midnight, April 2nd
Hotel Booking Link<https://www.hiexpress.com/redirect?path=rates&brandCode=EX&localeCode=en&regionCode=1&hotelCode=ASTOR&checkInDate=25&checkInMonthYear=032024&checkOutDate=27&checkOutMonthYear=032024&_PMID=99801505&GPC=DGT&cn=no&viewfullsite=true>
Midnight, April 10th
Forum Registration<https://survey123.arcgis.com/share/13c4ce73f5a340f199c74784a927d5fe>

[Enterprise Information Services logo]
Melissa Foltz