[gis_info] FW: Update: GPS threats from FCC's waiver for LightSquared

SMITH Cy * EISPD GEO cy.smith at state.or.us
Fri Apr 1 16:31:27 PDT 2011

Hi folks,

Ken Bays, Geodetic Control FIT Chair and Lead Geodetic Surveyor for
ODOT, provided the following update on the LightSquared/GPS issue that
has arisen recently.  Please see below.  Thanks Ken!

cy

Cy Smith, Statewide GIS Coordinator

DAS/EISPD Geospatial Enterprise Office

President, Urban/Regional Info Sys Assoc. (URISA)

Secretary, Coalition of Geospatial Organizations (COGO)

Past President, Natl. States Geographic Info. Council (NSGIC)

503-378-6066          http://gis.oregon.gov