[gis_info] 14th GIS Standards Forum - Hold the date!
HILL Milton E * EISPD GEO
milton.e.hill at state.or.us
Fri Jul 29 10:02:21 PDT 2011
Mark your calendars and plan to attend the
14th GIS Standards Forum
Thursday, October 27th, 2011
9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
(Specific location yet to be determined)
The agenda is still be developed and will include:
* Addressing and Address Point Data Workshop
* A preview of the Oregon Road Centerline portal within the
Oregon Spatial Data Library
* A Transportation Framework Implementation Team Meeting
* Final review of The Oregon Water and Monitoring Well Data
* Initial presentation of The Oregon Landslide Data Standard
* Initial presentation of a Services for Framework Data Standard
* Discussion of revisions to the existing Oregon Hydrography
The specific location and a detailed agenda will follow in the coming
Lunch will be provided. Please RVSP via email if you intend to join us.
(Vegetarian option available by request).
The deadline for lunch requests is noon Wednesday, October 19th.
Information about past Forums:
Oregon GIS data standards:
Milt Hill, GISP
DAS/Geospatial Enterprise Office
955 Center St. NE, Rm 470
Salem, OR 97301
milton.e.hill at state.or.us <BLOCKED::mailto:milton.e.hill at state.or.us>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the gis_info