[gis_info] 4 Seats Available - Programming ArcGIS 10 with Python Workshop in Portland

Eric Pimpler eric at geospatialtraining.com
Thu Dec 12 06:51:02 PST 2013

Hi Everyone,

We still have 4 seats remaining for our  Feb 4th-5th  Programming ArcGIS
10.1 (or 10.2) with Python Workshop in Portland, OR.  Details are below.

*Programming ArcGIS 10.1(or 10.2) with Python Workshop*

Course modules include:

   - Fundamentals of the Python Language for ArcGIS
   - Writing Basic Geoprocessing Scripts with ArcPy
   - Managing Map Documents and Layers
   - Finding and Fixing Broken Data Links
   - Automating Map Production and Printing
   - Executing Geoprocessing Tools from Scripts
   - Creating Custom Geoprocessing Tools
   - Querying and Selecting Data
   - Using the Arcpy Data Access Module to Select, Insert, and Update
   Geographic Data and Tables
   - Listing and Describing GIS Data
   - Customizing the ArcGIS Interface with Add-Ins
   - Error Handling and Troubleshooting
   - Automating Python Scripts
   - 5 Things Every GIS Programmer Should Know How to Do with Python

Only 4 Seats Left
Based on my book “Programming ArcGIS 10.1 with Python Cookbook” published
by Packt Publishing

Feb 4th – 5th
$760.00
1001 SW 5th Ave.