[gis_info] Job Opportunity: GIS software developer position open at Seattle Public Utilities
Harvey.Arnone at seattle.gov
Fri Oct 2 13:39:36 PDT 2015
Seattle Public Utilities is seeking a self-starting individual with a "can-do" attitude to join a motivated, highly skilled team, and contribute to the growth and positive direction of the City of Seattle.
As a GIS application developer you will be responsible for working with a team of GIS developers and GIS professionals to develop and maintain geospatial tools and applications in support of utility, environmental, and city planning projects. You will participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle including planning, design, development, deployment, and maintenance. You may work on software development projects such as:
* revise/enhance custom data editing tools in ArcMap;
* integrate GIS and other business systems;
* develop custom end user productivity tool, applications and web service;
* maintain existing tools, applications and web services; and
* participate in the utilities' developing mobile applications strategy.
Specific job duties of this position are:
* Assess technology solutions and recommend options.
* Design and architect technical solutions to meet business needs
* Perform GIS database modeling and optimization using Oracle and Esri's Enterprise Geodatabase.
* Participate in business and functional analysis
* Provide support and maintenance for production GIS applications.
For more information, and to apply, please refer to the job posting at http://agency.governmentjobs.com/seattle/default.cfm?action=viewJob&jobID=1249797
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the gis_info