[gis_info] GEO web page

SMITH Cy * DAS Cy.SMITH at oregon.gov
Wed Mar 16 09:36:41 PDT 2016

Hi folks, our website has been transitioned, along with all other DAS content, to the new website.  We were supposed to have a redirect so that no one would really notice, but that didn't happen.  Hopefully, it will happen soon, so that our old address will continue to work as it always has.  Meanwhile, the official address is now:  http://www.oregon.gov/GEO

That won't change, but the gis.oregon.gov address will also work in the very near future.  Sorry for the problem, we are at the mercy of the Internet gods.

cy

Cy Smith, GISP, State GIO
DAS/CIO Geospatial Enterprise Office
Past President, Urban Regional Info. Systems Association (URISA)
Past President, National States Geographic Info. Council (NSGIC)
Past Chair, Coalition of Geospatial Organizations (COGO)
(503) 378-6066, http://gis.oregon.gov<http://gis.oregon.gov/>