[gis_info] NWGIS 2017 Boise Early Registration Extended

Davis, Linda Linda.Davis at idwr.idaho.gov
Wed Sep 6 16:57:49 PDT 2017

As an after Labor Day, almost end of summer bonus,  early Registration for the 2017 NWGIS Conference has been extended to Friday September 15th.  Register by 5pm (PDT), September 15th  and you can take advantage of the best rate.  Join us in Boise, October 9-13 at the  Boise Centre for the 2017 Northwest GIS Users Conference.  While the registration has been extended, the reduced room rate at The Grove Hotel is only being held until September 8, 2017.  Call and identify yourself as an attendee to the Northwest GIS User Group Conference to be eligible for the reduced rate.

A few highlights and opportunities are listed below:

  *   We have great Pre-conference Workshops . We have a few spots left, so sign up today
  *   Wonderful keynote speaker - Dr. Michael Goodchild . I don't need to say more
  *   Great Venue - downtown Boise, near the greenbelt, river, museums, parks
  *   Feel the need to share? We have a poster and app contest where you could win an award.
  *   During the day, you will be busy because we have - ESRI hands on Learning Lab, great presentations, networking opportunities
  *   At night, all your evenings will be filled because we have -  Dev meetup, vendor show, map/app gallery, NRURISA Social and more.

Visit our conference website at  https://nwgis.org/2017 for more information on the 2017 Northwest GIS Users Conference in Boise, October 9-13.