[gis_info] Opportunity to be a presenter

SEVERSON Joe * OSMB Joe.Severson at oregon.gov
Thu Feb 27 14:46:11 PST 2020

Hello all,

On May 7th, Oregon Recreation & Park Association (ORPA) is hosting Park Planner Palooza at Silver Falls  State Park.

https://www.orpa.org/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=1324932

I am organizing a GIS session (1 hr and 15 min) at this event and am looking for a couple of presenters to cover 20-25 minutes of material.

Looking for people to showcase the use of GIS such as the Crowdsource Reporter in ArcGIS Online for collecting public feedback, Dashboards for reporting performance measures such as acres of parks, trees planted, tree canopy, condition of natural areas, park assets, spatial level of service, etc. or anything parks, planning or outdoor recreation-related GIS tools and apps.

If you are interested in this opportunity, please let me know or pass this message along to others who might be.

Thank you,

Joe Severson, GISP
Oregon State Marine Board
Planning and GIS Coordinator