[gis_info] Northwest GIS User Group Call for Presenters

Davis, Linda Linda.Davis at idwr.idaho.gov
Tue Jul 7 06:51:30 PDT 2020

The Northwest GIS User Group (NWGIS) is accepting presentation proposals for our first virtual conference Oct 12-13, 2020. We are also accepting proposals for independently run workshops conducted after the conference (Oct 14-16). Please review our Call To Action details for presenters and workshops before submitting your proposal. https://nwgis.org/Call-To-Action/<https://nwgis.org/Call-To-Action/?fbclid=IwAR30c2pnVxew1XH4y0kOMEA7MZ7MB1YeqHd8RJi0eAT9yaOh58Ms4Gq1REA>

-          Your NWGIS 2020 Planning Team