[gis_info] Update for Leadership Briefing and COVID Specific Dashboard

Stoelb, Daniel daniel.stoelb at state.or.us
Thu Mar 5 09:59:23 PST 2020

Good morning GIS ListServ:

We've made another update to our applications to better reflect data on a wide variety of devices. As you may know, we had separate URLs for accessing the mobile versus desktop versions of our dashboards - Leadership Briefing and COVID tracking. We've now updated links to where the application will automatically adjust based upon the screen size on the device accessing it. Please update the links for these applications to the following (the link within OpsCenter for the Leadership Briefing has been updated already as well as our GIS hub site):

Leadership Briefing: https://experience.arcgis.com/experience/9bb52cec4e4943e195a238f160fbcd12
COVID Dashboard: https://experience.arcgis.com/experience/fff9f83827c5461583cd014fdf4587de

As a side note, these do not work on Internet Explorer, so please use a different browser to access them.

[OregonOEM]<http://www.oregon.gov/oem>

Daniel Stoelb, GIS Program Coordinator
Operations and Preparedness Section
Oregon Office of Emergency Management
Office 503-378-3234
daniel.stoelb at state.or.us<mailto:daniel.stoelb at state.or.us>
[Related image]<https://www.facebook.com/OMDOEM/> [Image result for twitter icons] <https://twitter.com/OregonOEM?lang=en> [Image result for youtube icons] <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-f486An9fu-mjaMZepX2nA?feature=mhee>

OEM GIS Hub: https://oregon-oem-geo.hub.arcgis.com/