[gis_info] NW GIS Conference - October 12 & 13

Keith Massie Keith.Massie at rfpco.com
Mon Oct 5 09:49:34 PDT 2020

OMG...

I just went to the NW GIS web site for the 2020 conference, which starts next Monday, October 12, and looked at the agenda.  I went through the agenda and signed up for sessions that would be beneficial for my GIS work with Roseburg Forest Products and where we currently are with GIS.

I signed up for TEN sessions.  A the cost of $20 for conference registration, this means the cost for me to attend each of these sessions breaks down to $2 per session. And each and every session I signed up for will be useful in my daily GIS tasks.

Please excuse my all caps for just a moment, BUT THIS IS AN INCREDIBLE BARGAIN!

Check it out.  It's the best educational/informative deal in GIS in a heck of a long time!

https://nwgis.org/Agenda

Thanks for listening.

keith

Keith Massie, GISP