[gis_info] 2020 GIS Training Survey - We Need Your Feedback

Eric Pimpler eric at geospatialtraining.com
Tue Oct 13 12:25:13 PDT 2020

*With the passage of time comes advancement, change and modernization.
At Geospatial Training Services <http://geospatialtraining.com/>, we work
hard to keep up with current trends to better serve our customers’ needs as
they progress in their professional careers. To continue to do this, we
need to know who our customers are, what they need and what they prefer.
Can you help us by clicking the link below to take our anonymous survey?
This survey should take no more than 10 minutes of your time and, in
return, we would like to give you a 15% off coupon for any purchase.
Coupon code will be emailed to you separately after the survey results have
been completed.*

*We want to know what you think.*

Link to 2020 GIS Training Survey. <https://arcg.is/0KGqTi>

*Once the survey is submitted, you can view data results in an ArcGIS
Dashboard that will update in real-time with each submission.
<https://gts.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/c7645755c0394e8ea279433279985244>*

--
Eric Pimpler
President/Owner