[gis_info] Oregon Wildfire Response and Recovery Site Announcement

Stoelb, Daniel daniel.stoelb at state.or.us
Fri Oct 30 10:40:16 PDT 2020

Good morning GIS Listserv,

This email is to inform you of our new site that we recently launched indicating statistics and information about the wildfires that have occurred this year. On this new site, you will find the following information:

*        Hazardous debris removal status

*        Damage assessment figures

*        Fire statistics

*        Shelter statistics

*        Evacuation history

*        Fires story map (showing pictures/videos/maps/images of the impacts from the event and recovery status)

*        Individual assistance registrations by county

*        External outreach centers (found under the recovery tab)

Clicking on any of the main cards will take you to the relevant page for that information. Additionally, you have the ability to access key topics by using any of the main links on the top of the page.

[cid:image001.png at 01D6AEA9.387A3F10]

This information is being automatically updated based upon available data and will change as we get updates from our partners.

You can access this new page here: https://arcg.is/0e4yy9. It is also linked on our wildfire.oregon.gov website. Feel free to share this out to let folks know.

[OregonOEM]<http://www.oregon.gov/oem>

Daniel Stoelb, GIS Program Coordinator
Operations and Preparedness Section
Oregon Office of Emergency Management
Office 503-378-3234
Cell 971-719-0917
daniel.stoelb at state.or.us<mailto:daniel.stoelb at state.or.us>
[Related image]<https://www.facebook.com/OMDOEM/> [Image result for twitter icons] <https://twitter.com/OregonOEM?lang=en> [Image result for youtube icons] <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-f486An9fu-mjaMZepX2nA?feature=mhee>

OEM GIS Hub: https://oregon-oem-geo.hub.arcgis.com/