[gis_info] GISPD.com Northwest GIS Conference Presentations and Workshops
david at dhowes.com
Mon Sep 14 15:49:08 PDT 2020
I hope you're keeping safe and well during this difficult time.
I'd like to invite you to join me for either or several of the following
remote offerings for the upcoming Northwest GIS Conference.
- Introduction to Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS Custom Widget Development
- October 19th, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Pacific Time
- The primary focus of this workshop is, as the title suggests, Web
AppBuilder, but I'll try to include a quick overview of widget
for ArcGIS Experience Builder too, if there's interest.
- Please make sure you read my comments regarding Experience Builder
in the workshop description before registering for the workshop.
- ArcGIS Pro Python Tools and Processes Jumpstart
- October 20th, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Pacific Time
- Rather than covering as much detail as possible, as was the case in
my previous workshops on this topic, the primary emphasis for this new
workshop is to allow attendees to get up and running as quickly and as
painlessly as possible, by including a more thorough covering of Python
basic principles, a set of template scripts, and the application of these
basic principles and scripts to develop and improve workflows in ArcGIS
Pro. If you need any help appreciating the value of coding for
take a look at the slides from either of our previous
you can find on this page http://gispd.com/events (search for "value
of coding"). You're always welcome to get in touch too.
- The cost for each workshop is $260 per attendee.
- You don’t need to register for the conference to attend the
- Please register via the Registration buttons next to the workshop
- Currently scheduled for October 13th:
- ArcGIS Experience Builder Widget Development: An Introduction for
the GIS Layperson
- 50 minutes
- For those of you who kindly attended my session at last year's
conference in Bend, this presentation follows the same
approach, which is
designed to make a niche and slightly complex topic palatable
to the wider
- Securing Related ArcGIS Online Data by Owner to Support Reporting Via
a Custom Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS Widget
30 minutes (possibly longer)
- ArcGIS Pro Add-In Development: An Introduction for the GIS Layperson
- 50 minutes
- This is an updated version of my 2019 Northwest GIS presentation
which, for those of you were present on that occasion, may serve as a
refresher, while also providing potentially valuable new material.
- You can view the abstracts for these presentations in either of three
- Clicking on the links above.
- Visiting my Events page - http://gispd.com/events
- Visiting the conference Agenda page - https://nwgis.org/Agenda
- Please register for the conference via the Register button at
As always, please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or I
can be of assistance in any other way.
*David A. Howes*
*Geospatial Information Scientist*
*David Howes, LLC*
PO Box 66543, Seattle, WA 98166
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the gis_info