[gis_info] GISPD.com 2021 Northwest GIS Conference Workshops: One Date Change
david at dhowes.com
Tue Oct 19 15:52:28 PDT 2021
I'll make this my last posting regarding my Northwest GIS Conference
<https://nwgis.org/nwgis2021> online workshops, the main purpose of which
is to provide an update.
1. Date Change and TypeScript Overview
Monday, November 8th.
- For anyone unfamiliar with TypeScript, you can find the official
documentation at https://www.typescriptlang.org/. A simpler description
- by adding optional typing (i.e., declaring that a variable must be,
for example, a number or a string, which improves code quality),
- by providing development assistance through, for example,
intellisense and error checking,
- by facilitating a better understanding of your code.
- Using TypeScript is optional, but recommended, when working with the
develop, for example, ArcGIS Experience Builder widgets.
- The workshop will provide a rich amount of information and experience
2. Workshop Details
- Introduction to Python Programming <https://nwgis.org/event-4476660>
Friday, October 29th, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Pacific Time
- Introduction to ArcGIS Pro Python Tools and Processes Development
Friday, November 5th, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Pacific Time
Monday, November 8th, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Pacific Time (the conference
website will be updated soon)
- The cost for each workshop is $300 per attendee.
- You don’t need to register for the conference to attend the
- Please register via the Registration button on each workshop page
(links provided above).
As always, please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or I
can be of assistance in any other way.
*David A. Howes*
*Geospatial Information Scientist*
*David Howes, LLC*
PO Box 50614, Bellevue, WA 98015
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the gis_info