[gis_info] Willamette Valley GIS Users Group Summer Meeting Scheduled

Hegewald, Lesley LHegewald at mwvcog.org
Fri Jul 8 08:27:37 PDT 2022

The summer meeting of the Willamette Valley GIS Users Group is scheduled! It will be held on Wednesday, August 3rd from 1-4pm at the Mid-Willamette Valley Council of Governments in Salem. The agenda is still being put together, so check the Upcoming Quarterly Meeting page of our website at https://www.orurisa.org/WVUG for details soon. We hope to offer a Zoom option for attending and will add that information to the agenda when it's available. Please mark your calendars, and hope to see you there!
Lesley
Lesley Hegewald
GIS Program Coordinator
Mid-Willamette Valley Council of Governments
100 High St. SE Ste. 200
Salem, OR 97301
(503)503-540-1622 (direct)
lhegewald at mwvcog.org<mailto:lhegewald at mwvcog.org>