[gis_info] GIS-Pro/NWGIS & GISPD.com: Python, ArcGIS Pro Tools, and JavaScript Workshops

David Howes david at dhowes.com
Wed Sep 14 11:04:30 PDT 2022

Hello GIS professionals,

I'd like to invite you to three in-person workshops I'll be teaching at the
URISA GIS-Pro conference, which takes place in Boise, Idaho this year in
collaboration with the Northwest GIS User Group (NWGIS) and Northern
Rockies URISA. Thanks to the kind support of NWGIS, you do not need to
register for the conference in order to attend these workshops.

*Python Workshops*

Introduction to Python Programming

Sunday, October 2nd, 2022

8:30 am - 12:00 pm Mountain Time

Details:
https://gispro2022.sched.com/event/11O9N/nw1-introduction-to-python-programming-half-day-workshop

Introduction to ArcGIS Pro Python Tools and Processes Development

Sunday, October 2nd, 2022

1:00 pm - 5:00 pm Mountain Time

Details:
https://gispro2022.sched.com/event/11O9c/nw5-introduction-to-arcgis-pro-python-tools-and-processes-development-half-day-workshop

Please note that, as explained in the descriptions, the first workshop is a
prerequisite requirement for the second workshop, unless your level of
experience is sufficient to justify a waiver of this requirement. Please
let me know if you wish to seek such a waiver.

*JavaScript Workshop*

Getting Started with the ArcGIS API for JavaScript 4.x

Monday, October 3rd, 2022

8:30 am - 5:00 pm Pacific Time

Details:
https://gispro2022.sched.com/event/11OA3/nw8-getting-started-with-the-arcgis-api-for-javascript-4x-full-day-workshop

*Registration*

If you register for the conference, please select the workshops you wish to
attend via the registration process.

If you do not register for the conference, please complete the attached
form and email it to the conference organizer, Pat Francis (
pfrancis at urisa.org).

I'm most grateful to the Northwest GIS User Group for supporting the
provision of these workshops and I highly encourage you to support the
organization by becoming a member and an active participant. Please visit
their website, https://nwgis.org/, for details.

Thanks.

David

*David A. Howes*