[gis_info] GIS Certification Survey - Still open

Tripp Corbin TCorbin at sam.biz
Fri Apr 21 07:57:09 PDT 2023

Good morning all,
The GIS Certification survey I am conducting is still open. If you have not had a chance to take part please do. The link is provided below. I want responses from those that have and don't have certifications. I am looking to see how much our industry has adopted certification including professional and technical.

https://forms.gle/HG49bfPibyybXZCm7

I will be presenting the results at various conferences and meetings later this year.

Tripp Corbin, MCP, GISP
Business Development Manager - GIS & Aerial
SAM, LLC<https://www.sam.biz/>
470-998-8944 (Cell)
Tcorbin at sam.biz<mailto:Tcorbin at sam.biz>

[cid:image001.png at 01D97440.046AD720]
Large file transfer<https://projects.saminc.biz/UserWeb/Transfers/PersonalTransfer.aspx?personal=TCorbin%40sam.biz>

Surveying And Mapping, LLC (SAM) Texas Firm Registration No. 10064300
SAM-Construction Services, LLC is Texas Board of Professional Engineers Registered Firm No. 13921
Notice regarding email confidentiality and contact information at https://www.sam.biz/terms-of-use/