[gis_info] FW: [EXTERNAL] Re: FT228 (Intro to GIS)

WALKER Diana * ODA Diana.WALKER at oda.oregon.gov
Tue Nov 7 06:38:59 PST 2023

I’m forwarding a new job posting a teaching position at Mount Hood Community College.
Best regards,

Diana Walker
GIS Coordinator
Oregon Department of Agriculture – GIS Program
635 Capitol St NE, Salem, OR 97301-2532
CELL: 971.301.3607 | WEB: Oregon.gov/ODA
Diana.Walker at oda.oregon.gov<mailto:Diana.Walker at oda.oregon.gov>
Pronouns: she, her, hers