[gis_info] FW: Resources for hazard weather monitoring

STOELB Daniel * OEM Daniel.STOELB at oem.oregon.gov
Mon Jan 8 16:19:57 PST 2024

Good afternoon GIS Info listserv subscribers,

This is a reminder of resources that we currently have available for hazard weather monitoring. On our hazard situation overview<https://experience.arcgis.com/experience/9bb52cec4e4943e195a238f160fbcd12>, you can find a weather tab that lists out additional information, such as active weather watches and warnings, temperature forecasts, facebook updates from all weather forecast offices, and snow/ice/avalanche information. If you would like to link to the weather tab directly, please check out this link<https://geo.maps.arcgis.com/apps/instant/portfolio/index.html?appid=65ee7bdbc7ea4ec49a21195bfe8a9871>.

[cid:image001.png at 01DA424E.76EBAD10]<https://www.oregon.gov/oem>
Daniel Stoelb | GIS Program Coordinator
Response Section
Oregon Department of Emergency Management
Office 503-378-3234
Cell 971-719-0917
daniel.stoelb at oem.oregon.gov<mailto:daniel.stoelb at oem.oregon.gov>
[cid:image002.png at 01DA424E.76EBAD10]<https://www.facebook.com/OregonOEM>  [Image result for twitter icons] <https://twitter.com/OregonOEM>   [Image result for youtube icons] <https://www.youtube.com/c/OregonOEM>
OEM GIS Hub: https://oregon-oem-geo.hub.arcgis.com<https://oregon-oem-geo.hub.arcgis.com/>