[gis_info] Holy Globe, Batman! Experience Builder Just Got Even More Amazing!

Eric Pimpler eric at geospatialtraining.com
Tue Jul 16 09:06:33 PDT 2024

As usual, my finger became exhausted when scrolling through ESRI’s “What’s
New in Experience Builder” page. Not that I’m complaining about the lengthy
list of enhancements that comes out with each iteration of Experience
Builder! Because with each iteration, our favorite online application
builder gets even more awesome. From new widgets and functionality to data
and statistical summary enhancements, we have hand-picked some of our
favorite updates and summarized them below.

Read the entire article to learn what's new in Experience Builder!
<https://geospatialtraining.com/holy-globe-batman-experience-builder-just-got-even-more-amazing/>

--
Eric Pimpler
President/Owner