[gis_info] new GEO website launch tomorrow

SMITH Rachel L * DAS Rachel.L.SMITH at das.oregon.gov
Tue Mar 26 13:42:57 PDT 2024

Hi all.

If you have been to the Geospatial Enterprise Office (GEO) website in the last few months, you've likely seen a banner message announcing website construction. I'm happy to report that our redesigned website will be launched tomorrow. The website will likely have intermittent availability this evening during the transition period. If you have web pages that link to our website, it is recommended that you check or update your links to our pages tomorrow.  We will have redirects set up, but we will have new urls for our web pages.  Our new website can be found tomorrow at:  www.oregon.gov/eis/geo.

Thanks.
Rachel

[Enterprise Information Services logo]
Rachel L. Smith
Geographic Information Officer | Deputy Chief Data Officer
Enterprise Information Services
Data Governance and Transparency
Cell: (503) 877-7221
"Ensuring accessible, reliable and secure state technology systems that serve Oregonians."