[gis_info] Act Fast: ArcGIS Pro Classes in Boise, ID Filling Up Quickly

Eric Pimpler eric at geospatialtraining.com
Thu May 16 09:15:25 PDT 2024

Hi Everyone,

Seats are filling up very quickly for our upcoming ArcGIS Pro classes in
Boise this July 22nd - July 25th.  Register now to reserve your spot!
These classes are open to anyone!

We'll be teaching two ArcGIS Pro classes at this event.  Classes are
$400/each.  We recommend that you take these classes in sequence if you are
new to ArcGIS Pro.

Mastering ArcGIS Pro 3: Maps, Layers, Projects, and Layouts - July 22nd and
23rd (only 8 seats left)
Mastering ArcGIS Pro 3: Editing, Analysis, and Automation - July 24th and
25th (only 9 seats left)

Registration page:
https://apps2-tax.idaho.gov/i-1088.cfm?stype=S&sdate=2024-07-22%2000:00:00.0&sseq=1

Eric Pimpler