[Libs-Or] A new graphic novel review for librarians!

Mike Hall comicbooklibrarian at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 19:38:12 PDT 2014

I'm a tad behind schedule with this post, but better late than never! And
speaking of better late than never (Best segueway EVER!), that seems to be
the operative logic behind the creation of this week's review subject,
AMAZING X-MEN Vol. 1, a rollicking return to a kind of superhero adventure
we haven't seen much of since the 1980s. Drop by WWW.COMICBOOKLIBRARIAN.COM
<http://www.comicbooklibrarian.com/> for the lowdown on the throwdown!

And, as always, feel free to hit me with any comic book- or graphic
novel-related questions you may have.
Mike

--
C. Michael Hall