[Libs-Or] Deadline Approaching! DIGOR Scholarship Applications to OLA

Dotty Ormes ormesd at sou.edu
Thu Feb 12 15:16:24 PST 2015

The deadline is approaching to apply for the Documents Interest Group of
Oregon Scholarship to attend the OLA Conference in April. The application
form is short and easy to complete so I encourage you to apply. Here is the
information about the scholarship:

*The Documents Interest Group of Oregon (DIGOR) is offering a $250
scholarship for a librarian, library staff member or library student to
attend the OLA Conference.  Priority will be given to applications received
by February 15th.  Access the application form here
<https://ola.memberclicks.net/index.php?option=com_mc&view=mc&mcid=form_186170%20>.*

The recipient will be notified by March 6.

Please feel free to email me if you have any questions. Thank you!

--
Dotty Ormes
Government Information & Instruction
ormesd at sou.edu