[Libs-Or] 2016 OLA Conference

Pierina Parise pparise at emporia.edu
Sat Apr 23 14:32:54 PDT 2016

Many thanks to the OLA Bend planning committee for a fabulous conference this week!  There were some awkward hiccups with the venue, but everyone pitched in to be helpful and accommodating - even with a big smile.  :-)  Once everyone got settled and the conference got started, we could all enjoy the outstanding presentations and helpful networking and social events.  I know how much work goes into planning these events, so please know that all your hard work definitely paid off in providing such a worthwhile experience.

~perri

Pierina Parise, Director, Oregon Distance Program
Emporia State University, School of Library & Information Mgt
1020 SW Taylor, Suite 447, Portland, OR 97205
503-223-8280; pparise at emporia.edu