[Libs-Or] FW: Applications OPEN to request an Oregon Heritage Mentor for free technical assistance!

NIELSEN Buzzy * SLO Buzzy.NIELSEN at slo.oregon.gov
Tue Jul 2 08:53:06 PDT 2024

FYI, this is a great program for those of you who have archival and other heritage collections!

Cheers!

Buzzy Nielsen, MPP, MSI (he/him/his)
Program Manager for Library Support and Tribal Liaison
State Library of Oregon
buzzy.nielsen at slo.oregon.gov<mailto:buzzy.nielsen at slo.oregon.gov> | 971-375-3486
www.oregon.gov/library/libraries<https://www.oregon.gov/library/libraries>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/featured>

[Logo for the Library Support & Development Services division at the State Library of Oregon]<http://www.oregon.gov/library/libraries>