[Libs-Or] Beaverton City Library: Part-time Bilingual Reference Assistant

MacKenzie Ross mross at beavertonoregon.gov
Wed Jul 3 16:22:32 PDT 2024

Hello!

I'm excited to share that Beaverton City Library is hiring a part-time (20 hr/week) Bilingual (Spanish/English) Reference Assistant. If you...

  *   Love working with people of all ages and want to introduce them to everything the library has to offer
  *   Are excited about offering Hora de cuentos, our Spanish storytime
  *   Like working with statistics and data
...then we want to hear from you!

Our Reference Assistants spend most of their work week helping patrons at our reference desks. This position also supports the library's early literacy initiatives (specifically for our Spanish-speaking families) and our Collections team.

Find the full job description here; apply by Sunday, July 14, 2024: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/beaverton/jobs/4542484/library-reference-assistant-bilingual-spanish-english

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Best,
MacKenzie

MacKenzie Ross
Pronouns: she, her, hers