[Libs-Or] Interview Panel Member needed

Bridget Esqueda BEsqueda at cityofsalem.net
Fri Jul 5 17:30:16 PDT 2024

Hello Everyone!

We are in need of an external panel member to assist us in recruiting for two Limited Duration Librarians at the Salem Public Library next week. The dates and times for interviews are below. I apologize for the short notice. If someone is available and interested, please let me know. The panel member can join virtually or in-person. Thank you for your consideration!

  *   10 a.m.-4 p.m. Tuesday, July 9
  *   9:45 a.m.-12:45 p.m. Wednesday, July 10
  *   9 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Friday, July 12

Bridget Esqueda (She/Her/Ella<https://www.edi.nih.gov/blog/communities/what-are-gender-pronouns-why-do-they-matter>)
City Librarian
City of Salem | Salem Public Library
585 Liberty St. SE Salem, Oregon 97301
Office: 503-588-6084 | Cell: 503-871-8943
Facebook | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/spl.oregon> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/SPLOregon> |CityofSalem.net<https://www.cityofsalem.net/community/library>