[Libs-Or] REMINDER: We need your help to improve access to justice for Oregonians.

Oregon State Bar osbsurveys at osbar.org
Mon Jul 22 14:59:53 PDT 2024

Hello.

On July 3 we sent a survey out to people who work for community-based organizations that interact with legal aid in Oregon. If you have already filled out the Access to Justice Survey - THANK YOU! Your feedback will make a real difference as we move forward.

If you haven't had a chance to respond to the survey yet, please do so. We have extended the deadline to ensure that as many voices as possible are heard, so the survey will now close on Friday, July 26.

Take the survey here [ https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2024A2JSurvey ] .

Thank you for your time and input.

facebook
[https://www.facebook.com/OregonStateBar/]