[Libs-Or] FW: Cataloging question - Anime/Graphic Should be Manga/Graphic

Kauffman, Lynn Lynn.Kauffman at albanyoregon.gov
Wed Jul 24 12:49:32 PDT 2024

Hello all,
I apologize for the confusion.  The proper term for the information I am interested in is Manga.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Sincerely,
Lynn Kauffman

[cid:image001.png at 01DADC25.6A212A30]
Lynn Kauffman
Librarian II
541-791-0016
Albany Public Library
City of Albany, Oregon
2450 14th Avenue SE, Albany, Oregon 97322
library.cityofalbany.net<http://library.cityofalbany.net/>