[Libs-Or] Selected periodicals published in Oregon-- Seeking input for the Blue Book list

WANN Jey * SLO Jey.A.WANN at slo.oregon.gov
Mon Jun 3 15:58:01 PDT 2024

Greetings!

The State Library contributes Selected Periodicals Published in Oregon<https://sos.oregon.gov/blue-book/Pages/cultural/media-periodicals.aspx> to each new edition of the Oregon Blue Book.

We're working on the list for the next edition, and would love to get recommendations from the library community for new titles to include.

Please send your suggestions to me by this Friday, June 7.

Thanks!

-Jey

Jey Wann (she/her)
Oregon Documents and Acquisitions Coordinator
State Library of Oregon| Government Information & Library Services
jey.a.wann at slo.oregon.gov | 503-930-3438 | https://www.oregon.gov/Library/collections/Pages/State-Government-Publications.aspx
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/featured>
[cid:image001.png at 01DAB5CE.CEFA6DE0]