[Libs-Or] Meet the Network of the National Library of Medicine, Region 5's new Executive Director

Emily Hamstra ehamstra at uw.edu
Tue Jun 11 10:38:06 PDT 2024

Hello colleagues,

In April, the Network of the National Library of Medicine (NNLM) Region 5<https://www.nnlm.gov/about/regions/region5> welcomed Kathryn Vela<https://news.nnlm.gov/region_5/hello-from-nnlm-region-5-staff-kathryn-vela/> as our new Executive Director after Cathy Burroughs retired.

We invite everyone in NNLM Region 5 (Alaska, California, Hawaii, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, U.S. Territories and Freely Associated States in the Pacific) to a Meet and Greet event with Kathryn. This is an opportunity to get to know Kathryn, share your ideas and feedback, and learn more about NNLM Region 5's initiatives and plans for the upcoming year.

Event: Region 5 Executive Director Meet and Greet

When: Wednesday, July 17 at 3:00 p.m. PT

How: Register to attend<https://www.nnlm.gov/meet-and-greet>

I'll see you there!
Emily

Emily Hamstra, MSI (she/her) | Assistant Director

Network of the National Library of Medicine, Region 5

University of Washington Box 357155

Seattle, WA  98195

https://nnlm.gov<https://nnlm.gov/> | ehamstra at uw.edu<mailto:ehamstra at uw.edu>