[Libs-Or] Job Announcement: Limited Duration Librarian Job Posting- Salem Public Library

Bridget Esqueda BEsqueda at cityofsalem.net
Tue Jun 18 11:43:43 PDT 2024

Job Title: Limited Duration Librarian
Closing Date : June 24th, 2024 at 11:59 pm
City & State: Salem, OR
Brief : The Salem Public Library is seeking enthusiastic and highly collaborative individuals, whose main objective is to deliver exceptional customer service and diverse programming. We have two (2) limited duration Librarian positions, one Librarian will support the Youth Services, and one Librarian will support the Adult Services team. This assignment will end June 28, 2025.

Librarians design and present engaging community programs, build and sustain strong connections with staff, patrons, and the community, and continuously deliver customer service. In addition to fostering a love of reading by promoting access to ideas and information, our mission is to engage all of Salem in lifelong learning, accessing information, and making meaningful connections. This is a perfect opportunity for those looking to gain public library, programming, or librarian experience.

Link https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/cityofsalem/jobs/newprint/4545920

Bridget Esqueda (She/Her/Ella<https://www.edi.nih.gov/blog/communities/what-are-gender-pronouns-why-do-they-matter>)
City Librarian
City of Salem | Salem Public Library
585 Liberty St. SE Salem, Oregon 97301
Office: 503-588-6084 | Cell: 503-871-8943
Facebook | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/spl.oregon> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/SPLOregon> |CityofSalem.net<https://www.cityofsalem.net/community/library>