[Libs-Or] ICYMI: Request Free Registration to "AI Bootcamp"

HANNING Darci * SLO Darci.HANNING at slo.oregon.gov
Wed Jun 26 08:43:54 PDT 2024

Happy Wednesday, Library Community!

The State Library of Oregon is pleased to offer the following three webinars from the series "Professional Productivity with ChatGPT + AI Bootcamp: Practical and Effective Use of Artificial Intelligence at Work<https://www.learningrevolution.com/professional-productivity?mc_cid=92cb02bec7>" free of charge to Oregon library workers and staff:

  *   Friday, July 12, 2024, 11:00a - 12:00p PT: "The Basics: An Overview of ChatGPT, LLMS, and AI"
  *   Friday, July 19, 2024, 11:00a - 12:00p PT: "Professional Productivity with AI"
  *   Friday, July 26, 2024, 11:00a - 12:00p PT: "ChatGPT and AI for Business Development And Training"

Additionally, Laurie Bridges (OSU Libraries) will present on Ethics and AI the first week of August (details forthcoming) followed by a 30 minute Q&A session.

All four webinars will be recorded and available in the Oregon Library Staff academy shortly after each live event. Oregon Libraries Only: Please use this registration form to receive webinar access information:

https://www.cognitoforms.com/StateLibraryOfOregon/RequestRegistrationForAIBootcampJuly2024

There is NO deadline to submit the form and you need only fill out the form once to attend any or all of the sessions.

If you have any questions, please contact me - I'm happy to help!

Cheers,
Darci Hanning, MLIS (she/her/hers)
Public Library Consultant / CE Coordinator
Continuing Education Resources: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/conted
State Library of Oregon | Library Support and Development Services
971-375-3491 | darci.hanning at slo.oregon.gov<mailto:darci.hanning at slo.oregon.gov> | www.oregon.gov/library<http://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow @StateLibraryOR: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/featured>

[cid:image001.png at 01DAC7A2.2186C240]

[https://res.cdn.office.net/assets/bookwithme/misc/CalendarPerson20px.png]<https://outlook.office365.com/bookwithme/user/a59abb0a2327467fac503ddb3913cf5e@slo.oregon.gov?anonymous&ep=signature>
Book time to meet with me<https://outlook.office365.com/bookwithme/user/a59abb0a2327467fac503ddb3913cf5e@slo.oregon.gov?anonymous&ep=signature>