[Libs-Or] E-Commerce book from ALA???

Robin Hartman rhartman at bushnell.edu
Wed Jun 26 15:35:40 PDT 2024

Thanks to everyone for helping me out! I did in fact renew my ALA/ACRL membership on the date of this expenditure and it matches the amount I paid! I’m so glad I asked the collective!
Have a great day!
[cid:image001.jpg at 01DAC7DE.7F43D530]
[Bushnell University Logo with Beacon Icon]

Robin Hartman, MA, MLIS
Library Director
p 541-684-7278
828 E 11th Avenue, Eugene, OR 97401