[Libs-Or] PSU Library

Diedre Conkling diedre08 at gmail.com
Sat May 4 10:47:16 PDT 2024

This was posted in the comments on the OLA Facebook page under the post
about the message from the library. The post is from Melissa Blount

“Here’s another perspective and additional information. I appreciate that
care was taken with the most vulnerable resources.”

*Diedre Conkling*
*diedre08 at gmail.com* <diedre08 at gmail.com>

“If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change
your attitude.”―Maya Angelou