[Libs-Or] PSU Library

Steph Miller stephaniem at multcolib.org
Sat May 4 11:06:56 PDT 2024

Thanks Diedre - I wonder if people not associated with the protest felt the
library was accessible.

*Steph Miller, MLS
<https://www.ala.org/advocacy/intfreedom/librarybill/interpretations>she/they
pronouns*
*Tue-Sat*
*Regional Librarian for Mid County Region** (Holgate, Gregory Heights,
Woodstock, Midland Libraries) **& Union **Steward*
Multnomah County Library <http://www.multcolib.org/>
503.477.1827 (text - preferred)
503.988.5458 (call)