[Libs-Or] 13 Ways to Kill Your Library slides?

Suzanne Harold sharold at astoria.or.us
Tue May 7 13:24:40 PDT 2024

I'm hoping to track down the presentation slides from 13 Ways to Kill Your Library (OLA presentation). I can't find them in the session slides & handouts that I downloaded from Whova. Are they cleverly named and I missed them? Are they not part of the downloads?

Thanks! Suzanne

[cid:image001.png at 01DAA081.E9FC6AB0]

Currently reading Mansfield and Dirksen: Giants in the Senate by Marc Johnson

Marc Johson will be at the Astoria Public Library on May 23 at 6:30 pm! Copies of the book will be available for purchase and signing.