[Libs-Or] OSU Valley Library Seminar Series - Textbook Affordability and University Records

Trott, Sara sara.trott at oregonstate.edu
Thu May 9 10:11:13 PDT 2024

Please join us for the last event of this academic year in our Classified Staff Association (CSA) and Library Faculty Association (LFA) Seminar Series!

We round out the year with two presentations related to information management and how OSULP's work connects with the broader campus community:

*         Richenda Hawkins, Rima Reves and Sagan Wallace will share the successes and challenges of a new project using Beaver Store data to proactively purchase course materials (including some big wins for affordability and accessibility!)

*         Cyd Hill will take us through a day in the life of a university records manager, explaining the kind of work she does and the impact it has beyond the library

Thursday, May 30th from 2 to 3pm in the Willamette West Classroom

Light snacks and beverages will be available!

Join us on Zoom at:

https://oregonstate.zoom.us/j/92300825818?pwd=Nms5dktWUnBCemFJcWFpaFBjREM3dz09
                This event will be recorded and shared after the event.
Please let any of the coordinators know if you have any questions.

CSA/LFA Seminar Series Coordinators
Jennifers Wells - Jennifer.wells at oregonstate.edu<mailto:Jennifer.wells at oregonstate.edu>
Beth Filar Williams - beth.filar-williams at oregonstate.edu<mailto:beth.filar-williams at oregonstate.edu>
Sara Trott - sara.trott at oregonstate.edu<mailto:sara.trott at oregonstate.edu>