[Libs-Or] Second call out: OLA-TSRT Chair & Vice-Chair Recruitment

Emily O'Neal emilyo at dpls.lib.or.us
Wed May 22 14:54:54 PDT 2024

SECOND CALL-OUT:
_______________________________________

Hi colleagues,
The Technical Services Roundtable is actively looking for new leadership!  Specifically, the TSRT needs to identify the following:

  *   TSRT Chair for FY24-25 - terms beginning in September 2024 (1 year commitment)
  *   TSRT Vice-Chair for FY24-25, becoming Chair for FY25-26 - terms beginning in September 2024 (2 year commitment)

Any interested individuals, please reach out to me (Emily O'Neal, current TSRT Chair) with a preferred deadline of May 31st.  Ongoing recruitment may continue to until filled as I will be stepping down as chair effective September 2024 (which sadly means we will have no leadership as of that date! Let's not let this roundtable go dormant!)

Please also reach out if you have any questions on this.
Thanks so much all - I look forward to identifying a new leader for our group!
Emily

Emily O'Neal, M.L.S.
Technical Services Manager
Deschutes Public Library