Unknown Re: [or-roots] Linn County marriage

Leslie Chapman reedsportchapmans at verizon.net
Sun Oct 8 00:20:40 PDT 2006

Don't imagine this helps any;

from 1880 census index

       Name  Relation Marital Status Gender Race Age Birthplace Occupation
Father's Birthplace Mother's Birthplace
       Sarah LEIPER   Self   W   Female   W   50   IN   Keeping House   KY
KY
       Francis LEIPER   Son   S   Male   W   25   OR   Farmer   KY   IN
       Hugh LEIPER   Son   S   Male   W   21   OR   Farmer   KY   IN
       Sidney S LEIPER   Son   S   Male   W   12   OR   At School   KY   IN

----
Source Information:
        Census Place Halsey, Linn, Oregon
        Family History Library Film   1255082
        NA Film Number   T9-1082
        Page Number   425B

      Well, I find nothing in LDS except one intriguiing fellow living with
his half bro and their mother in Lewis somthing in was state her name is
Pertua or some such, but I dont think she coud be the same one that died in
1862, last name Goyette with first husband last name Lapiedeux or some such.
The other Alohonso was born 1864 and both parents still alive, he has
siblings onr all over NW.

      Le sC